Emily and I went to the water park today with some friends of ours. Wasn't sure how Emily would like it since all it was was water squirting up from the ground and she tends to scare easily, but she ended up loving it! She was pretty brave and touched the water as it was coming up and didn't even cry when all of a sudden it squirted really high and got in her face. Emily's friend on the other hand, didn't like it so much! But that's ok! They had fun crawling around on the blanket and playing with each other's toys!
 |
| Emily is making a really funny face here, but it's the only picture of us two today- and at least she is looking at the camera! |
 |
| Staying hydrated |
1 comment:
Cuteness! I still strange to me that you have a baby! In my mind I think you are so much younger than me...in reality it just means I am getting old!
Post a Comment