Saturday, July 09, 2011

Splash Park...Again

We had plans to go to the indoor pool here in town with some friends of ours on Friday. They have a kids swim on Friday mornings where no one is allowed in the leisure pool unless they're under 5.  We thought this would be a good time to go, since it was both of the girls first time swimming.  We were all decked out in our swimsuits and I was pretty excited to take Emily swimming!! We walked into the aquatic center and they tell us that they cancelled kids swim this week for make-up swim lessons!!!  I was pretty upset (and so were a few other parents) since I had called twice that week and been on their website and neither mentioned anything!  Since we were already in our suits, and I had planned Emily's naps around this, we decided to head to the splash park again.  Emily loved it just like last time and had fun kicking and trying to catch the water as it squirted up!

Relaxing in her cute bikini!


We had bought a little inner tube for Emily for when we went to the aquatic center, and since we didn't get to use it in the pool, Emily and I decided to use it in our living room!  She thought it was pretty funny to sit in it!


No comments: