When Jonathan and I bought furniture when we were first married, we didn't really plan ahead for when we had kids. Had I been thinking about that then, I would not have boughten a T.V. stand where the movies are displayed this low. It is a daily occurrence (sometimes 3-4 times a day) that Emily wanders over and decides to pull out every single movie we own, look at each one, and then throws it behind her (she actually has a pretty good arm... I think she gets that from me :D ). This wouldn't be so bad but I am slightly OCD when it comes to organizing the movies. They all have to even with each other, and they have an order that they all go in. All the Disney go together, followed by any other kids movies, then all the different series (in the correct order that the movie came out) and so on. Maybe Emily will break me of this.....
| She stared at the Harry Potter one for quite a while. |
No comments:
Post a Comment