Friday, July 15, 2011

9 Month Stats

    We went to the drs. today for Emily's 9 month well check-up.  I went back and forth debating if I should take her, cause she doesn't get shots at 9 months and we were just there when she was 8 months because she wasn't eating, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to take her.  She is 17 lbs 12 oz (25th percentile) and 28.8 in (75th percentile).  She is doing everything that a 9 month old should be doing!  And a new recent development, she is now pulling up on EVERYTHING and she is getting really good at it.  She can also stand by herself for a couple minutes at a time and she has been trying to get into a standing up position on her own and is getting pretty close!  She is growing up too fast!! But she is loving being able to go wherever she wants and thinks it's really funny when me or Jonathan gets on our knees and chases her.
    We aslo went to the pool today with our friends Mindy and Emma. The girls had fun in their little inner tubes, and both did really good for it being their first time!  And Emily was a lot braver than I expected! She tried to crawl in the water and her face went under but she didn't even panic or cry!  I think she loves the water!

No comments: