Friday, August 19, 2011
Welcome to Motherhood
I have now been puked on. I guess that means I'm officially a mother. Emily woke up around 9 o'clock last night throwing up-bad. I ran in there, and didn't quite know what to do-we've never been through this before! So I pick her up while yelling for Jonathan. Luckily Jonathan was pretty smart and told me to run to the bathroom cause I was just standing there in the middle of the room being puked on and not knowing what to do! She finally stops, after emptying her stomach, and then some. We get her cleaned up and changed, me cleaned up and changed, and then I snuggle with her in the rocking chair. Less then 10 minutes later, she throws up again- on me and her. Eeyore survived the first episode, but sadly not the second :( Needless to say it was a long night. Emily did surprisingly well through the whole thing and didn't cry or anything. And no worries, Eeyore went through the washing machine and is just fine now! (Emily was so happy to have him back!!) She's still feeling pretty sick and has slept a lot today but hopefully she'll be feeling better soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sick babies are no fun! I haven't had quite that bad of a throw up experience yet...but it sounds so awesome I just can't wait!
Post a Comment