This has become Jonathan's and Emily's normal Sunday position. Both munchin' on snacks and water while watching NASCAR
My parents and my niece Jolie, came up for a visit this weekend. Since we don't have enough beds for everyone, Jolie had to sleep on the floor- so we decided to make a fort her to sleep in. And Emily helped too.
| making sure Jonathan is putting it together right |
| Playing in the fort |
Our house is looking better and better every day!!
Jolie loves the park!! We spent at least 2 hours there last night! She played the entire time! I wish I had her energy sometimes!
Emily liked the park too, but she preferred to just stand and watch the other kids play.
| Watching Jolie |
| this is the best picture I could get of the two of them. |
No comments:
Post a Comment