Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Cleaning your house while the kids are home is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing"
This could not be more true!!  Now that Emily is crawling and cruising along the furniture, she is EVERYWHERE!  She always wants to be right beside me doing whatever I'm doing- which makes cleaning pretty hard!  As soon as I start to pick up her toys, she decides that she wants to play with them, so I go to clean up all the movies that she took out, but then those look more fun than her toys, ect. ect.  This is how our day goes... everyday.  It's a good thing she is so cute or it would be more frustrating!

Helping with laundry

This was a nicely folded basket of clean laundry.... and then Emily found it.




She's now walking along all the walls and is pretty fast at it!!  It's usually a race to try and close doors before she gets to them!

2 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Love it! Liam still does that. Cleaning doesn't get easier.

Steven and Chelsea said...

I feel your pain. Quintin loves laundry too. And the shoe basket!