Sunday, August 07, 2011

New Camera

Well, it turns out that our camera couldn't be fixed so they gave us a gift card to buy a new one.  I was pretty upset because I absolutely LOVED that camera! It was so easy to use and it had zero delay, so I was able to capture lots of cute pictures of Emily.  BUT, they don't make it anymore so we had to get a new one.  The only bad thing about the new one is that there is a little bit of a delay and the flash is so bright that Emily's eyes are closed most of the time- but I still managed to get some cute pictures of her the past couple of days!



She can stand all by herself!! She's growing up so fast!!

This is her new cheesy smile.  She closes her eyes, scrunches her nose, and does this little snorting thing.

1 comment:

erika said...

She is so cute! Stephen does the same thing when we ask him to smile for the camera. I love it!