Friday, December 14, 2012

Troubles

  Our computer was having trouble starting up so we had to drive to Durango to have it looked at.  Turns out the hard drive was completely fried.  The hard drive that happened to have every picture and video of Emily that we had ever taken.  They told us they weren't sure if they could get our pictures off of there or not but they would do their best.  After 3 agonizing weeks, and several phone calls back and forth (and a few tears) they got ALL of our pictures off! Lesson learned- we are now backing up our computer.
And apparently I have put too many pictures on the blog, because there is no more room for me to add more unless I buy space- so I created a new account and and will try using that one.  Hopefully it will work and I can start posting some pictures of my cute kids and updating more!! :)

No comments: