Jackson is finally here!! After several weeks of contractions he finally arrived October 30 at 3:53pm. He was 7lbs. 3 oz and 21 in. long. He can out crying and perfectly healthy! He had the best color and passed his APGAR tests with flying colors!
This labor was a lot better than the first. Only 10 hours this time! I did have a little scare and almost broke down crying when they told me that my blood platelets were too low to get an epidural but after a re-draw, everything came back normal and I felt like giving the guy a huge hug when he finally came in to give me the epidural- and I probably would have if I had not been having contractions!
Jackson Craig Jensen
Proud Daddy!
My mom got into town 5 hours before he was born! I am so happy and thankful that she was able to be here for his birth and to help take care of Emily!
My first time holding him!
Emily was not too sure of Jackson when she first met him. She had been at a neighbors house for about 12 hours and then she came to the hospital and met Jackson and I think she was just tired and wasn't too sure what was going on. She didn't even want to look at him!
Thankfully when she came back the next day she was as sweet as can be! She kept stroking his head and saying how cute he was and she has been great with him ever since!
I was really stressed about having to leave Emily for who knows how long while I was in labor, but she did awesome thanks to an amazing friend/neighbor and a great Macca!! Thanks to everyone who helped out!!
1 comment:
Hooray! I've been waiting for this post! I love hearing all the great news and especially birth stories! He is quite adorable and I love his name!
Post a Comment