Emily went as Little Red Riding Hood this year for Halloween. I worked really hard and made her costume this year. I rushed to finish the cape and the apron before I went into labor so that she could still go trick or treating. She was super excited to get it- but she would not wear it!! I was so upset!! The best we could do was the apron and even that didn't last too long!
I was having too many contractions and not feeling well at all the night that our ward had their Trunk or Treat so Jonathan and my mom took Emily to our old ward's Halloween party on the 31st, while Jackson and I stayed home. I think Emily had a good time! She got lots of candy and got to play some fun games!
 |
| Emily in half of her comstume. |
Not sure why Jonathan looks so goofy in both of these pictures....
 |
| Eating a donut off a string |
 |
| Fishing for candy! |
 |
| Playing basketball |
No comments:
Post a Comment