My little girl is one month old already!! It's gone by so fast! Emily is growing so fast! Her little cheeks are getting chubbier and she's getting longer- which means that most of her sleepers are starting to fit now!! She is already pretty much holding her head up on her own now and is staring to focus more on us when we talk to her, rather than looking above us! And she giggles!!! It is the cutest thing ever!! She only does it in her sleep for right now tho, which makes me wonder what she's dreaming about! She giggled 4 times yesterday and the last one was when Jonathan was unlocking the door coming home from work, so he just barely missed it!
We are starting to get into more of a routine which is good! And last night she slept 4 hours between each feeding!!! Both Jonathan and I woke up so well rested! It's amazing that we get so excited over 4 hours of continuous sleep!
Here are some cute pictures of Emily!
You can see her little dimple!
This is one of my favorite faces that she makes! It looks just like Jonathan to me!

I caught this one with my phone the other day! She is stingy with her smiles, so I was excited to finally get one!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness she's adorable! And I LOVE her dimple! Too cute!
Briana, she is gorgeous, just like her mother. I remember those days when 4 hours of sleep was magical! Love you. Aunt LaDonna
She's adorable. Treasure theses times they fly by so fast
Sorry I am a lame sister and never say this blog post. You know how often I check the blog! :)
Post a Comment