Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halloween



It was Emily's first Halloween!! Emily is still too small tho to put in a costume (most of her newborn clothes are still too big for her), but Nancy sent up some cute Halloween onesies, so that was what she wore for Halloween.

Our ward had a Chili Cookoff and a Trunk or Treat on Saturday, so we all went to that. It was pretty good! There were some interesting chili's there tho- and in true New Mexico fashion, most had TONS of green chilies in them! Someone did bring elk chili and that was really good! Jonathan and I didn't stay for the trunk or treat, but we had fun seeing all the little kids in their costumes and I am so excited for when Emily is older and we can pick out some fun costumes!

Here are some pictures from that night.... Emily was not happy when we were trying to take a picture of her in her outfit, so these are the best that we have!


She was making some funny faces while we were buckling her in her car seat...


Some of the other cute onesies that Nancy sent us.
I love my Mummy!
Daddy's Little Monster
After the trunk or treat, Jonathan and I made a Halloween gingerbread house! I had no idea that they made them for other holidays besides Christmas so we were pretty excited! It was pretty late at night (for us!) when we made it so we were pretty tired and happy to finish it, but it was fun- and I think that it looks pretty good!!


We are not good at taking family photos of us when we go places, but we're trying to do better!

No comments: