Emily is two months old today! It's amazing how fast the time goes. She has her 2 month appt. on Monday so I don't have her stats yet, but she is definitely getting bigger! She loves playtime and looking around at everything. She especially loves looking at our Christmas tree all lit up and her diaper box. I don't know why it is so entertaining but she will stare at her diaper box forever! She loves her monkey mobile in her bassinet and always get so excited when she sees it. She has started giggling and smiling a lot more at us and will also talk to us a lot! It is so cute to her her little coos. She is getting stronger and is on her way to rolling over. Right now she really only gets close when she gets so excited that she can't contain herself and just kicks her legs so hard, but it's a start!
Two months old today!
Jonathan had Thanksgiving weekend off so we were able to go down to Arizona to see my family. I was worried at first traveling that far with Emily but she did surprisingly well! When we first started out, she was screaming every time we even came close to slowing down, but once we got on the highway and were constantly moving, she did awesome and slept most of the way. It was good to see family and show Emily off!
Jonathan is almost done with the academy! Two weeks from today is his graduation and he is so excited! His family and my family are both coming into town for it and we are excited to see everyone and the introduce Emily to his side!
More pictures of Emily-
Fascinated with the diaper box- she seriously looked at it for 10 minutes!
Watching her monkey mobile
Not sure what to think about being all bundled up.
Cute faces in her carseat on the way home from AZ
3 comments:
Bri-- she is a true beauty just like her mama. I love all these pics and want to meet her so bad! miss you!
So cute! She is a little Jonathan mini me! She is changing so much, I miss her already! I am glad she is such a good baby for you and will just stare at a diaper box! :) I am glad I got to see you when you were down here, even if it was only for one day, I am glad! I also can't wait to see you when you we come up!! Yeah for almost being done with the academy!
She's adorable!
Post a Comment