We had our second doctors appointment on April 6, and every thing is going good! Both baby and I are gaining weight and baby is now 3 inches long. We got more ultrasound pictures because we signed up for them to do the genetic testing thing, where they test for down syndrome and cystic fibrosis. Baby was being really stubborn and wouldn't move in the right position, even after 30 minutes of the doctor poking and prodding my stomach, so they couldn't do the testing. I'm not worried though, I was just excited to get to see baby again!! It was cute because baby had the hiccups during the ultrasound, so it was pretty entertaining!!
Baby at 13 weeks and 2 days

I love this one because you can see baby's little fingers and legs!!

1 comment:
ahh my niece is SOO cute! :) That is good that she wasn't coroperative, now you get to see her again!!!
Post a Comment