Monday, March 22, 2010

SURPRISE!!


WE'RE HAVING A BABY!
Baby Jensen is due 10-10-10

(baby at 9 weeks)
I am 11 weeks along and we are so excited for our new addition!!!
Jonathan is convinced that it will be a boy, but we'll have to wait and see....

9 comments:

Melissa said...

YEAH!!! I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT toCo the cutest little niece EVER!!! :)

Alison said...

Congratulations!!!! So excited for you!

Paige said...

congrats to you guys!!!!!

Steven and Chelsea said...

HOW EXCITING!!! I was wondering if this would be coming any time soon! How exciting :)

erika said...

I am sooo excited for you! Congrats!

Rocky and Amanda said...

Congratulations! Babies are such a wonderful blessing. You will make a great mommy. It is amazing to think that we as women can GROW a child! Isn't that crazy?

Mia Hansen said...

AHHH!!! A baby?! You're now getting what you wanted! :D It's going to be the cutest baby! I'm really excited! :)

Alicia said...

This is so exciting! I am so happy for you. Ohhh a little baby!

hendywow said...

Congratulations! The hardest and most rewarding thing you will ever do!