Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Graduation!!


We made it!!! Jonathan and I both graduated on Saturday April 10!! It was a long day but totally worth it!! Jonathan's parents and brother were able to come down from New York and my parents came up from Arizona. It was fun having everyone here to help us celebrate!

There were about 1,500 students that graduated.


Jonathan and his mom
Jonathan and his dad
Me and Dad
Mom, me and Dad

Mom and me

Jonathan's side

My side

Graduation was so much better because Jonathan and I were able to graduate at the same time and in the same major, so we were able to sit together all day and walk across the stage right after each other! There were a total of 53 couples that graduated together and we were one of them!!! I'm so glad that we were able to do it together because it made it ten times better graduating with your best friend!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! I am so proud of both of you! I wish I could have gone, but know that we all love you!!!

erika said...

That's so cool to graduate together! Congrats!