We were able to go to Arizona for my grandparents 50th Anniversary this past October. It was the first time the whole family has been together in a long time and it was so much fun! The kids had a blast playing with their cousins!
The drive down there...
While we were there we went to the pet store and played with a little puppy. I think he maybe weighed 3 pounds! He was so little and the kids loved him!!! Jackson especially loved it!!
 |
| Emily's favorite place to play was on my parents stairs. She did everything there- colored played with dolls, and hung out with Macca. This was right before we left and I think they were both trying to get in as much last minute time together as possible! |
 |
| Making goodies for the anniversary party! |
 |
| Emily's birthday cake! |
We went camping for General Conference and everybody loved it! I was really dreading it and didn't even want to go because Jackson wasn't walking yet and I was not looking forward to all the dirt and having a baby crawl everywhere in it, but I just had to let go and let him do it. Jackson was heaven. He played with the same stick the whole time and cried every time it was time to go inside the trailer. Besides a few major meltdowns from both kids, I think everyone had fun. It was nice when it was time to go home again though :) And next time will be even more fun because Jackson is walking now- so no more crawling in the dirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment