Thursday, January 09, 2014

Sunbeams

      Emily is now a sunbeam!  She's been so excited these past few weeks to move up but that Sunday she was so nervous!  She didn't want to eat breakfast at all and she kept saying her tummy hurt- but I think it was all just nerves!  She did so good in Sunbeams and because I am in primary too I got to watch her all during singing time and sharing time!  I loved it!  They sung all the songs that the Sunbeams knew so that they would feel welcome and Emily sung every one of them!  She was even the only Sunbeam to say who our prophet was!
      Her teacher came up to me after church and told me that Emily was cold during their class, so one of the other boys (who I think Emily has a crush on!) scooted his chair close to hers and put his arm around her to help warm her up!  Adorable! :)  Jonathan didn't think it was so cute though and is not happy that we are going through this already!


No comments: