We went down to AZ for vacation this past week. We were busy the whole time and had tons of fun!
We went camping where Emily had fun just playing in the dirt.... much to my dismay.
Remington had fun just being outside.... until we left his sight and then he freaked out.
We made smores which the girls didn't like as much as they thought they would. Can you see Jolie trying to act like she's enjoying it?!
We were in the trailer and everyone had to take military showers. Emily didn't do too well with this last time so she took baths in the sink this time- although I don't think she really enjoyed this either.
Remington made himself at home and sat in a chair next to the fire.
After camping we went to the zoo! I was so excited to take Emily and have her see all the animals but I think that she was more excited about all the trees that were there! She did enjoy the cows at the petting zoo and the monkeys though.
Looking at the monkeys
Jonathan and I were also able to go out for a couple hours by ourselves while my mom watched Emily- thanks mom!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! That picture of Remington in the chair made me laugh. And I still can't believe how big Emily is getting. We need to get together soon now that you're back!
Post a Comment