Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well, the semester finally started and we are as busy as ever! Both of us are in school and Jonathan is working and I am busy with my internship. For the last couple of weeks, we've been seeing each other in shifts. Jonathan leaves for work, then I pick him up, then he drops me off at my internship, then he picks me up and I drop him off at class. It's been hectic, but it'll only be until December, so hopefully we'll manage!!
My internship is going good and I'm really starting to like it! It makes for long days working with all those kids but I'm having fun and learning a lot! I'm also excited to be able to sit in on some of the counseling sessions soon! I also found out that there is somebody that counsels sexually active teens and pregnant teens, so I am way excited to shadow her, since I think that I might want to do that one day!
We're enjoying the semester so far, but we are already counting down the days until winter break.... only 82 more days :)

No comments: