Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Gingerbread House

Tonight we made a gingerbread house while we watched Rudolph on TV. The gingerbead house was not as easy as it looked and took us a while to finish it, but isn't it pretty?!? It was nice to take a break from homework and studying and to just spend time together! We cannot wait to be done with school in a week!

in progress....

the finished product!











4 comments:

Steven and Chelsea said...

so i saw the first picture and i was like wow...that is really neat! Then I scrolled down and saw the decorated ones :)

Alison said...

Very cool gingerbread house. I have been married for twenty years and have never made a gingerbread house with my husband. With the kids??? Yes!

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

it looks pretty! did you eat it afterwards? the icing/glue is really yummy! 15 days until you are married... yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute. It looks amazing. I enjoy seeing you two do the fun things in life, taking a break from the everyday stuff, to spend quality time together. Can't wait to see you next weekend. We love you!