Saturday night was perfect! Jonathan took me to see Exravadance, which was an amazing dance concert! After that, he planned for us to go on a wagon ride! It was so much fun! We got there a little early and got to pet the horses. There were only two other couples there besides us, so it was nice because it was not too crowded. They took us on an hour ride around campus and up by the temple. It was a cold night, but it was totally worth it!!

My soon-to-be hubby!!! :)
Us on the wagon ride!Last night Danielle also called me from London!!! It was really good to talk to her after 3 months!! (which is the longest that we have gone without talking to each other!) Although I felt bad because I didn't get to talk that long because we were getting ready to go to the concert, but it was great to hear from her, and she will be back on December 16!
1 comment:
Wow that looks so beautiful--a romantic wagon ride by the Temple! What a smart guy! You lucky girl ;D
PS: I got your invitation this week--Love it!
Post a Comment