Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fishing at the Cabin

Jonathan and I went to my grandparents cabin in Island Park this past week. It was so fun to get out of Rexburg and to just relax all weekend. We left Friday afternoon after classes and made it to the cabin just in time for a turkey dinner (which was delicious!!) On Saturday, Grampa got Great-Grampa's old fishing poles out and me and Jonathan went and got a one day fishing license. We went fishing just a little ways past Big Springs, and I am convinced that I caught the only fish in the river!!! I took a picture next to the fish that I caught, with the hook that Jonathan baited :) And then I made him take it off too!!!!





1 comment:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

That sounds fun! And good for you that you didn't bait the hook or touch the fish... it is so yucky! I think that it is funny that you were the only one who caught a fish! :)