Monday, September 08, 2008

First Day of Class

We started classes today! Me Jonathan and my roommate Britanee have three of our classes together: Social Theory, English, and Criminology. It's really nice with all three of us having the same classes cause we get to do homework together and are all sharing books!!! ( Which saves us a lot of money!!) And I love having Jonathan in three of my classes cause I get to see him all day! He come over in the morning and we have breakfast together, and then we also walk home together and have lunch, and then I'm with him until curfew!! I love spending so much time with him!!!


Jonathan looks so excited to start class!!

And then I made him smile pretty :)

2 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

you look so pretty! I bet it is nice to have all those classes together you have to make up for lost time while you were away for so long while you were down here! umm briana your back pack looks heavier than you do!

Paige said...

HI! I'm so glad I found your blog! Hope you're having a blast preparing for the wedding :)