Saturday, October 03, 2015

Emily's 5th Birthday

Emily is 5!  Where has the time gone!
.  She is such a sweet and sassy girl and I am so grateful that she is ours!  She is such a girly girl and I love it!  She loves to wear dresses and high heels and have her hair done fancy.  She prefers nightgowns over pajama pants, and hates it when I make her wear leggings with her dresses!  She loves to play Barbies, dolls, dress up, dancing, singing, and anything crafty.  Since starting school, she cannot get enough learning in.  She is so interested in learning to read and write and is constantly asking how to spell everything!!  She far she can read and write: to, the, and, my a, I, mom, dad, Emily, Jackson, Remington, Jensen, Mei, Craig, and family. 
She is such a great big sister.  She is constantly making sure that Jackson is safe and happy and not scared whenever we are doing new things or at new places. They definitely have their moments.... a lot of them... when they don't get along, but they share a bedroom at night and neither will fall asleep with out the other one in there. 

She loves yogurt, broccoli, cauliflowers, carrots, olives, chicken, apples, mandarin oranges, strawberries, peaches, bananas, rice and pasta.  I love that she most of the time she chooses healthy snacks over junk food, and when we pack dessert in her lunch box, she always eats her lunch before opening her dessert!



 Jonathan's dad surprised Emily for her birthday.  He was passing through the area and stopped in to celebrate her birthday with us.  He recently bought a puppy, and the kids were able to see her when he stopped by.  They loved it!



No comments: