Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June




Emily at swim lessons.  This was her first swim lesson that she took without her friend Emma.  I was a little worried that she wouldn't like it and would not want to go because she didn't know anybody, but she still loved it!  She did comment after every lesson how she wished Emma was there though :(



The Father/Son Campout was in June, so Emily and I got a girls night!  I let her chose everything we did that night.  So we had spaghetti with lots and lots of corn on the cob, we ate in the living room in our pjs and then we snuggled together in my bed while we watched a movie.  We had lots of fun and cant wait until the next Father/Son campout!


We dealt with out first ear infection.  how we got by 4 year without one I don't know but of coarse it happened on a Saturday so we went to urgent care.  Emily was great about it though and they gave her TONS of stickers afterwards. 

Jonathan's parents were here for a visit.  While they were here we went to a car show in town.  They had lots of classic cars and some Army tanks and vehicles that the kids got to sit in.  Jackson was in heaven and asked if her could drive every single car that we passed.  I think he was just hoping one of the times the answer would be yes.





The kids had lots of fun swimming in the pool we got.  We spent hours and hours outside!




So Emily drew a picture of me the other day...... I asked her to tell me about it and she said that how you know if people are mommies or not- by how big their bobbies are...... still not sure where she got that idea from!

3 months!

No comments: