Jackson turned one on the 30th!
At one year Jackson-
-Crawls everywhere, super fast
-Can stand by himself, but only if he is distracted. Once he realizes he is doing it he sits down
-Waves
-Can sign please and more
-gives high fives
-Shakes hands
-Is sleeping through the night!!!!
-Is down to one nursing session jut before bed
-Loves to play with Emily
-Loves to snuggle
-Loves to push anything around on the floor
-Size 18 month clothes, size 3 diapers
-Has 6 teeth and 2 more coming in
-Climbs on everything. He can climb onto Emily's bed and the blue recliner
-Loves to roll a ball back and forth with Emily
-Loves rice, donuts, pasta, hamburgers, and scrambles eggs
-Loves to be outside
-Loves to swing
His cake!!
So excited to eat his cake!
The after picture.
The other day I heard a noise in the kitchen. I asked Emily what Jackson was doing. "Just eating breakfast!" she said. This is what I found. Just helping himself to a box of cheerios!
Climbing on the blue recliner
Being silly at breakfast

No comments:
Post a Comment