Monday, July 01, 2013

8 months

Jackson is 8 months old!

-He is now crawling everywhere and is getting really fast!
-He is 21 lbs.
-Size 12 month clothes
-Size 3 diapers
-Wakes up 2 times a night
-He pinches when he eats- I have bruises on the backs of my arms!
-He has 6 teeth!
-He is always so happy!
-He loves his jumper
-He loves apples, bananas, and yogurt
-He still does not use a sippy cup
-Loves to watch his sister
-Loves baths
-Loves Remington and chases his tail all the time!

It's starting all ready-  Emily was getting mad because Jackson was sitting too close to her and her toys so I had to separate them with my legs.  I have the feeling this will be the first of my times.

 Jackson and Remington!


He got stuck behind the chair and couldn't figure out how to get out!  I love his face in this one!


Snuggling with Remington


Doesn't really belong in this post but I thought it was cute!

Emily and her cute friend Emma!

No comments: