-She always comes up and tells you she has a question and then tells you one of the longest stories on earth... I don't think she really knows what I have a question means
-Always wants to know who gave her things. Who gave me my teddy bear?, Who gave me my spoon? etc.
-She wants to know what everything is made of! What is in my cheese?, What is in my milk?
-After everything you tell her she asks why?
-She talks non-stop
-Instead of whistling she just yells Woo-Hoo. Apparently that is what it sounds like when Jonathan and I whistle
-27 lbs
![]() |
| Doing a handstand with her barbies |
![]() |
| She fell in Smiths a while ago and as soon as picked up she had a goose egg :( |
![]() |
| This is her picture of scary monsters |
![]() |
| snuggling with Remington |
| In the middle of a tantrum |
| Posing with her animals |





No comments:
Post a Comment