This photo is a little late cause I'm now 32 weeks but this is me at 30 weeks! (And I realized that I am wearing the same dress in the one other picture I have taken this pregnancy, so I will have to take another one soon in a different outfit! I promise I do own more than one!! )
This pregnancy has been harder on me than with Emily and I am ready to be done!! Only 8 more weeks!! I failed my first glucose test- but I was too far along to do the 3 hour test, so they had me do a random glucose test. It wasn't really random though cause I knew when I was going in for it so the whole week before I ate super healthy and no sweets!! It was super hard for me because all this pregnancy I have been craving sweet things!!! I had to go to the hospital to get the random glucose test done and as I was walking back out to my car I enjoyed a Milky Way! That's right- didn't even wait until I got into my car! I'm pretty sure that was the best candy bar I've ever eaten! The doctor said that they would call me if there was a problem with the test and I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming that I don't have gestational diabetes- which means I can continue to enjoy my daily glass of chocolate milk and morning and evening bowl of sugary cereal!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment