Monday, August 20, 2012

Play Doh

After weeks of looking we finally found some Play Doh to buy for Emily.  Does Walmart not carry Play Doh??  Cause I looked everywhere in that store and couldn't find it so we eventually went to Target.  Anyways, Emily loves playing with it!  Just like painting she plays with it for about an hour at a time!


 Jonathan's work of art....
 Mine....
 And Emily's...
 Okay, so I've discovered that I am a little bit OCD when it comes to Play Doh.  I HATE it when the colors mix and I worked so hard with Emily to keep them separate and not to mush them together. Well that didn't last too long! Apparently it is way more fun to just mush it all together!
I saved one little ball of Play Doh that was not contaminated with any other colors!  Jonathan thinks I'm crazy.
Remington was so interested in what we were doing- I think he just wanted to eat it.


No comments: