We had a fun day yesterday! First we went shopping- which Emily LOVES to do- she asks to on a daily basis. While shopping I bought her some water colors and then after lunch we painted! I'm so glad that I waited until after lunch to pull them out cause I was not expecting her to like it as much as she did! She painted for over an hour and only did four pictures!! She was so focused and concentrated on each picture and would look at it and then go back and add more paint- she absolutely loved it!! I figured since we painted for so long after lunch that we were probably done for the day but she asked to paint again after dinner. She we painted for another hour and made 3 more pictures!! I think we have a little artist in the family.
| She looks sad in all of the pictures but I promise she was having fun! She was just really concentrating! |
I asked her to smile for the camera and this is what I got!!!! I was so excited!!!! Not a full smile but better than what I was getting before!
| dipping her cracker in milk |
No comments:
Post a Comment