Thursday, June 28, 2012

Surprise Visit!


My parents flew Emily and I out to Arizona so that we could surprise Melissa and be there for Skye's blessing.  I was really nervous about flying alone with Emily and packed a ton of new stuff for her to play with, but she was so fascinated with the plane and what was going on that she didn't play with one thing that I brought!  We had a talk before we got on the plane that we were going to fly and that it was going to be loud- and she did awesome!  She was so excited to be on a plane that all she said the whole time was "plane!" and "fly" and "noise!"


She fell asleep half way through the flight
Emily was so excited to go visit Macca and Pacca and to play with Jolie.  We spent most of our time and Melissa and Andre's house playing 

I finally got to see Skye!

Jolie and Emily (this is what my daughter does whenever I pull out the camera- it makes me so sad cause she has the cutest smile ever and I can never capture it!)

Melissa,  Jolie, Emily, me and Skye

We had a sleep over with Jolie and at Macca and Pacca's house .  The girls got to play outside and run through the sprinklers.

Emily just chillin' in the pool

Thanking Macca for her icecream

This is a classic Emily face!!  Glad we have it documented!

Thanks mom and dad!!


No comments: