 |
| Emily in her Christmas PJs |
On Christmas Eve, Emily and I made cookies for Santa. We also made donuts for the Prep and Landing elves.
 |
| I think they liked them cause they ate most of it! Not too sure if Rudolph liked his carrot though.... |
 |
| All ready for church in her Christmas dress! |
Since Jonathan had to work on Christmas Eve, we did presents and everything after we got home from church and after Emily's morning nap. I think this will be the last year that we can get away with opening Christmas presents at 12:30pm!
 |
| Not too sure- I think she was still trying to wake up |
 |
| Playing with her new bowling set that Santa left |
 |
| The best picture I have of the two of them from today..... |
 |
| She figured out that she can fit lots of things inside the oven! |
 |
| Her Alvin and the Chipmunk backpack that Uncle Cory sent. She doesn't really like to wear it, but she loves to carry it around every where! |
 |
| Her play jewelry |
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment