Thursday, March 03, 2011

5 Months

5 months already!!! I now know what people mean when they say it goes by fast! She is getting chubbier and chubbier every day and I love it!! She can roll over, but chooses not to, and she can sit for a little bit without support.

Likes:
-when Daddy comes home from work- she always has a HUGE smile for him!
-pretty much every thing that she liked at 4 months!
- She is still in 0-3 month clothes, but she can now fit into some of her 3-6 months ones -finally!!!
-Still in size 2 diapers
-She loves eating solid foods. However she feels the need to talk as soon as the spoon goes in her mouth so that both you and her get sprayed with food.
- I think that she is trying to click her tongue (like when you click it on the roof of your mouth). It's really cute to watch!
-She loves to look out the window and stare at all the cars going by

Dislikes:
-Still hates tummy time
-Hates laying on the floor. She prefers to sit in your lap and play, or lay on the couch, the bed the changing table... anything but the floor. I think that she just likes to see what is going on and can't do that from the floor.

We are also on a better schedule at night. She now only wakes up once and it's usually around the same time every night and she is sleeping in an extra hour- which means so am I!!!



Helping daddy play his game on the ipod.

2 comments:

erika said...

The top picture is my favorite! So cute!

Paige said...

She is so darling! I love her smiles :))