Monday, August 16, 2010

We've been having some pretty cool rain storms here lately. Everybody says that it's pretty unusual to have so much rain and so many storms, but I've enjoyed it! When it rains here, the street that we live on turns into a big river, and it makes me really grateful that we live on the second story, because quite a few people have had flooding problems! Here is a cool shot that Jonathan took of the lightening. If you look in the picture, you can kinda see the flooding on the sidewalk and the rocks...



Also I am now 32 weeks!! Exactly 2 months left! I haven't seen any difference in my size for like a month now, but baby is putting on weight and so am I, so she has to be growing! Baby weighs about 3 pounds now and is about 16 inches long! She enjoys getting stuck in my ribs and is usually up there for most of the day. She also recognizes Jonathan voice and starts to move a lot whenever he comes home from work! We are definitely ready to meet this little girl!!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

AHH i love it! I can tell she is growing you belly is bigger than the last picture for sure! I can't wait to see you! :)