Friday, March 27, 2009

We traded in our truck today and got a 2003 trailblazer!!!! We love it!!! It has so many extras in it and it's a lot more dependable without as many problems as the truck! Also, it's smaller so it's easier for me to drive! :) It seats seven, and has the rear controlled air conditioning, the self-adjusting radio (so when you go on the freeway, the radio automatically turns up!)The things that Jonathan likes about it, that really don't matter to me.... 6 cylinder, 4.2 L engine, 4 wheel drive, 96,000 miles, towing package, 6 disc cd changer, anti lock brakes, individual climate control for the passenger and the driver, (which is great because I'm always cold and he never is!!!) and too many other toys to mention!! We're a little sad (especially Jonathan!!!) that we had to trade in the truck!! It was our first vehicle that we owned together and it for how old it was, it really was a good truck!
















Our New Trailblazer!!!!








There are two more seats behind these, but we have them down right now so you wouldn't be able to see them if I took a picture.
And, we got a free basketball with the trailblazer for the march madness thing!!! (I was pretty excited!!!)





4 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

CUTE!!! I love it! It looks like a Briana car!!! Congratulations guys, I am happy for you! That is a lot of room for babies! :)

Paige said...

Ooh I like it a lot! and the basketball DEFinitely sweetens the deal haha

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Wow you guys are newly weds and were able to get a new car. That's pretty good. I know we couldn't have got one when we were that new. Finances in the beginning are tough. Congrats...it's cute!

hendywow said...

I can't believe how grown up you are, it makes me feel very old! Have fun with your new car..